Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms that provides an easy and effective way to interact with people around and increase your social network with ease. There are millions of accounts on Facebook currently.
Do you think every account that you go through or gets the request from are genuine? If you are real, it doesn’t mean everyone else is also real. Fake Facebook account is proving out to be a new trend. Almost 25% of entire Facebook accounts are fake and the count is increasing rapidly.
So, next time if you receive friend request from any suspicious person, try to find out if the profile is genuine..
I am providing you some tips to check if the Facebook profile is real or not. Have a look
Tips to identify fake Facebook Profile
1. Use Reverse Image Search to identify the person in Profile Picture
This is one of the fastest and most accurate ways to find out whether Facebook account is fake or real
. The trick is simple;
- Save the image of suspicious person and take the image as input and search for similar images existing on Internet.
- This will help you to find out if there are similar pictures available on Internet and if its the same person.
- If the Facebook account is real then you will have a hard time in finding out similar images of user all over Internet unless the person is quite active online in other forums or blogs.
2. Checkout their Timeline
If you receive a friend request from anonymous people,check their timelineand if you find out most of the people posting “who are you?” or “do I know you?” on that profile’s timeline then there are more chances that Facebook profile is fake.
3. Check out their friends
Check out their friend list. Are their friends local or global ? The more global friendship list with less or no local friends makes things suspicious while the more local friends in the friend list means the person is more likely to be real.
4. Find out their Contact details
If you want to find out if the person’s account is real, just check whether contact details are visible or not. If they are visible then chances are more likely that is fake Facebook account. And if it is any girl’s account them it is so obvious that it is fake Facebook account.
5.Check out Pictures
Does his/her profile picture is same from months and has only one profile picture? Then chances are it is fake account.
The following two tabs change content below.