There is no doubt that Apple iPhone iOS is one of the worlds most powerful mobile operating system.But this fact does not prevent it from encountering errors.
If you own an iPhone, you have probably encountered one or two problems which made you regret choosing iPhone.One thing you should remember is that in any situation you encounter; someone has already encountered it before.In this post, we are going to guide you on how to fix iPhone problems such as; iPhone/iTunes error 3194 ,recover accidentally deleted iMessages and lots more.
There are different factors that lead to these iPhone errors.Below are a few of them;
- Disabled iPhones, usually caused by typing in the wrong passcode too many times
- Downloading the wrong firmware for your device
- Accidentally deleting an important file.
- 1 How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone
- 2 Recover Deleted iMessage Using dr.fone – iPhone Data Recovery
- 3 Method 1: How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone, Simple and Fast
- 4 Step 1. Connect your iPhone to recover deleted iMessages from
- 5 Step 2. Preview and selectively recover deleted iMessages on iPhone
- 6 Method 2: How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iTunes Backup
- 7 How to retrieve deleted iMessages from iTunes backup
- 8 Step 1. Extract iTunes backup file
- 9 Step 2. Preview and recover deleted iMessages from iPhone
- 10 Solutions to Fix iTunes/iPhone Error 3194
- 11 What is iPhone/iTunes error 3194
- 12 Method 1
- 13 How To Fix iPhone/iTunes Error 3194 by Checking Host Files
- 14 Method 2
- 15 Fix iPhone/iTunes Error 3194 with dr.fone without data loss
- 16 Method 3
- 17 How to fix iTunes/iPhone Error 3194 by Factory Reset
How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone
One thing that can easily happen to any iPhone user is accidentally deleting all or an important iPhone iMessage.You might lose hope if you have no idea how to recover your deleted iPhone iMessages.But its pretty easy to recover deleted iMesssages with the help of the guide below.
We are going to show you three easy steps you can follow to recover deleted iMessage from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch by using dr.fone – iPhone Data Recovery. It can help you to recover deleted photos, Calendar, call history, notes, contacts, Voice Memos, etc.
Recover Deleted iMessage Using dr.fone – iPhone Data Recovery
- Retrieve iMessages from iPhone, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
- Recover deleted iMessages including text contents, attachments, and emoji.
- Preview and selectively recover iMessages in original quality.
- Selectively restore your messages or iMessages to iPhone without covering the original data.
- Support all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Method 1: How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone, Simple and Fast
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to recover deleted iMessages from
Download and install the latest version of dr.fone to your computer.Attach your iPhone to your computer and run the program.Select “Data Recovery ” and click Start to begin the scan process.
Step 2. Preview and selectively recover deleted iMessages on iPhone
After the scan is complete, you can then check all your iMessages and decide which one to recover.Now you have to tick all the iMessages you wish to recover and then click on Recover to computer to save messages to your computer.
Method 2: How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iTunes Backup
After losing your iPhone data, such as your iMessages, you can directly restore that backup to your iPhone.Follow the simple steps below in using dr.fone toolkit in helping you to recover deleted iMessages.
How to retrieve deleted iMessages from iTunes backup
Step 1. Extract iTunes backup file
Run dr.fone program and select ‘Data Recovery’.A list of the backup files for your device type will be shown.Now choose your preferred backup file(recommended to choose the recent one)
Now click on Start scan to begin extracting your iMessages from the backup file.What makes dr.fone more powerful is that it can extract only your iMessages whereas iTunes cannot do that…
Step 2. Preview and recover deleted iMessages from iPhone
After the extraction process is complete, all the contents of your backup file will be displayed in detail.Select messages on the left side of the dashboard and you can preview all the contents of your text messages and iMessages.
Now, mark all the messages you wish to recover and click on the ‘Recover’ button at the top of the window.You can choose to save the messages on your computer by clicking on the Recover to Computer with just a single click.
The Video Below Will Guide You To Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone
Solutions to Fix iTunes/iPhone Error 3194
Most of the times iPhone users usually encounter iPhone Error 3194 when they are updating their device.There are several reasons that can cause Error 3194 in iPhone; we are going to share some of the causes of iPhone Error 3194 and the easiest way to fix it.
What is iPhone/iTunes error 3194
Before we start with how to fix iPhone/iTunes error 3194 we will share with you a brief description of what iPhone error 3194 is all about.
Error 3194 is a common issue that occurs mostly when iTunes is unable to communicate properly with the updated server.This means your iOS device needs to be updated or restore the old version.
These are some of the reasons why these errors usually happen.
- When you try to downgrade your firmware to an earlier version that is no longer signed by Apple.
- There was a communication failure due to connection been blocked or interrupted by a security software or either new entries in the host file or any other third-party software.
- The computer you are performing the operation from does not have the latest version of iTunes installed and this mostly cause iTunes error 3194.
How To Fix iPhone/iTunes Error 3194 by Checking Host Files
In this part, we are going to show you how you can fix iPhone error 3194 by checking your host file;
Step 1: Make sure iTunes is closed before you go to the next step.
Step 2: Open the Host file on your computer:
- Windows: Go to C:WindowsSystem32driversetc and double-click on the host file. Select notepad in your programs lists
- Mac: Open the terminal from the Utility folder and write sudo nano/etc/hosts and press Return and will open the host’s file in the notepad.
Step 3: In the notepad, search the Apple address 126.96.36.199 gs.apple.com. This address deflects the signature verification process to the Cydia servers. It is the presence or absence of this redirect that causes the error. What you have to do depends on whether or not you find this line:
For address 188.8.131.52 gs.apple.com just need to add an # in the beginning.
If it doesn’t appear, add 184.108.40.206 gs.apple.com in the host file.
Step 4: Save the changes, in this way, your iPhone device will establish the correct connection:
- Windows: Click on the File menu and select Save
- Mac: Press Ctrl + o to save and Ctrl + x to exit
Step 5: Open iTunes and try to restore or update your device again.
Usually, following these steps, will fix the Error 3194.
Fix iPhone/iTunes Error 3194 with dr.fone without data loss
If the above method could not fix your error then using dr.fone will help you fix iPhone error 3194. Below steps will guide you on how to fix iPhone error 3194 without data loss
Follow the step by step help guide to fix iPhone error 3194 with dr.fone – Repair successfully.
Step 1: In this first step, download, install and launch dr.fone on your computer. After this, open it and do click on Repair in the principal window.
Proceed to connect your device to the computer with a USB cable and when the software recognizes your device, click on Start .
Step 2: To fix the error 3194 is set the device in DFU mode(you will have to hold the Home and Power button at the same time for at least 10 seconds) and after this just hold the Home button.
When the iOS device is in DFU mode, the program will detect it and leave the Home button also.
Step 3: dr.fone will ask you to select your device model. If you are not sure, please, check your device’s manual and proceed to click on Download to install the firmware and wait until the process complete.
Step 4: When the downloaded is finished, click Fix Now to start to fix iTunes error 3194 without any data loss with dr.fone.
The above steps should fix your iPhone error 3194, if not, proceed to the next section.
How to fix iTunes/iPhone Error 3194 by Factory Reset
When you experience Error 3194 in iTunes,it shows you are not properly connecting to Apple’s firmware signature verification server. You can fix this by performing a remote factory reset of your device.
Follow the next step by step guide helps to know how to iPhone restore error 3194 by factory reset:
Step 1: Download and install iCloud on your computer.Now proceed to log into your iCloud account with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Open the Find My iPhone service in iCloud. This will open a map with your registered iOS devices.
Step 3: Select your iOS device from the top menu. Click the All Devices menu and select the iOS device you want to restore.
Step 4: Click the Erase button on the iOS device’s card. After confirming, the iOS device will begin automatically resetting to factory settings. This may take a while to complete.
Step 5: Setup your iOS device and restore your backup. Start the iOS device setup process as if it were a new phone.
You’ll be given the choice to choose a backup from iCloud or iTunes, or you can proceed with a fresh install and your iPhone error 3194 will be fixed.
If after using all the methods above and you still have problems updating or restoring an iOS device with error 3194, the best thing you can do is perform these methods we have given from another computer and Internet connection. If the problem still persists, you should consult an expert or an authorized Apple service center. However, we do believe that with the dr. fone toolkit, the iTunes error 3194 or iPhone error 3194 will be resolved and your device will function properly like new again.