Having an iPhone that keeps restarting is one of the most common problems most Apple users encounter. There are some possible reasons why your iPhone might keep restarting.
In this post we are going to share with you how to fix iPhone that keeps restarting problem. This guide has been tried and tested and its working for most users who are facing iPhone keeps restarting problem and we hope this can fix your issue as well.
Why does my iPhone Keep Restarting?
Before we can start to fix iPhone that keeps restarting problem, We have to first determine why the iPhone keeps on restarting. Below are some of the reasons why some iPhones usually keep restarting.
- Hardware issue : Your iPhone’s power key might be damage.
- Malware attack: Installation of an app from unreliable source can result in your iPhone being attacked by a malware which can cause your iPhone to restart randomly.
- Bad update: The most typical cause for iPhone keeps restarting problem.
How to Fix iPhone Keeps Restarting
We have listed some of the possible fixes to resolve the iPhone keeps restarting problem . If you are experiencing iPhone that keeps restarting problem for the first time , keep calm and follow this guide carefully and you will be able to fix your iPhone that keeps restarting issue without much effort.
Before you start using the guide below to fix iPhone keep-restarting problem, its advisable to backup your device ; And backing up your device before you take action also protects your data from loss due to mis-operation.
1. Force restart your phone
This is one of the simplest way to fix iPhone keeps restarting issue . To restart your iPhone; long-press the Power and Home button simultaneously for about ten seconds to force-restart your phone. For iPhone 7or7 Plus users, you need to press the Power and Volume down button for ten seconds to restart your phone.
2. Connect it to iTunes
After restarting your iPhone and you continue to encounter the same problem follow this part carefully and you can fix your iPhone keeps restarting issue successfully.
Follow these steps to fix the iPhone keeps restarting problem with iTunes.
Step 1 . Now you have to connect your iPhone to the system and launch iTunes using a cable.
Step 2. A message will pop up showing there is a problem with your device immediately you launch iTunes . Now click on “Restore” button to retrieve this problem.
Step 3 . Click on the “Restore Backups” button. which can be found on the summary page under the “Backups” section,
If your iPhone keeps restarting due to malware attack as a result of bad update, then the above method can help you fix your phones problem.
3. Factory reset your phone
If your iPhone keeps restarting, one of the best way to fix that is to factory reset your device. Factory resetting your iPhone will erase every data from your device. To perform this action, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- You can release both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for a few seconds until your iPhone boots up and you will see the home screen.
For other iDevices
- Press and hold down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
- Once you see the logo, let go of the buttons.
- Once your iPhone reboots itself, you’re done with this process.
After following all the steps we have provided carefully, your iPhone that keeps restarting randomly will eventually stop. We are hoping you find this guide helpful.